Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm a Maverick!

Well I must not be a Maverick..seeing as how it's been over a week since my last blog...



I have been so exhausted lately. We had inventory at work. They honestly believed it would only take 2 days to count EVERYTHING in the building. Well it did. But myself, and my mother and "management" had to stay til 8 on Tuesday. Needless to say it was ridiculous. My mom went OFF on Tuesday. EVerything had to be entered into the computer and everthing. So we had to stay. It was just so retarded. THey had 2 people counting the stock room, while the shop whore/retard followed Douchebag around with tags. That's productive.



And still, inventory is not over. He has to walk around and find out why counts are off! Well let's see. Considering the fact that most people didn't actually count the things. But guess. And plus, no one knows how to change counts in computers when they are messed up. So that my dear friends, equals mis-counts!



This weekend was enjoyable. Friday we all stayed home and played cards. That was so much fun. It's nice to just stay home like that.



Saturday I didn't do much. Until my sisters boyfriend text me and asked if I wanted to go to a haunted house with them. Well of course I was in! I've never really been to a real one. So we ended up going to the old prison. And of course, Pookie wasn't there...so I was totally freaked out and no to hold onto except my sisters boyfriend. OMG it was crazy. This big sasquatch thing came walking towards me. And wouldn't get out of the way..omg. Then like screamed in my ear. I about peed myself. But I am happy to report that I made it out alive.

Sunday was fun. We went out for breakfast with family when some people freaked out about nothing. Then we got an awesome new couch. Gosh it's so comfy. Then Pookie and I went bowling with my sister and her boyfriend. I suck so bad at bowling. Then Pookie and I went to the movies. Gosh I love movie theater popcorn...

Work has sucked all week. Nothing all that exciting to report. It is not Wednesday which means my surgery is in the morning...at 7:30. Not looking forward to that. But I am looking forward to how much better I will feel when it's all over and done with.

Well I believe that is all for now. I must get some rest for my surgery. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

The Maze Monster said...

Luck!

Now you'll be able to read, watch Tudors, and blog!

Michael said...

or perhaps not bloging in so long makes you a Maverick... who really knows.

Inventory sucked!

I hope your surgery went well!!!