Saturday, October 25, 2008

Working and getting pissed

Wow. So I guess it's been a while...

Lets see. I guess the last time I wrote it was few days after surgery. I got my splints removed...wasn't so bad! It was nice to be able to breathe when she pulled them out. So any pain there was didn't last long, then relief!

I did get a whole week off from work. Since my job requires a lot of lifting and what not. It was nice. I'm glad I didn't have to go back sooner. I was so sick that whole week.

So it is Saturday. I just finished my first whole week back to work. It sucked like everyday at that place.

Monday was slow. I'm on restrictions for a couple weeks and my "supervisor" can't remember that. Guess he's too busy trying to remember to wash his hands every 10 minutes.

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday were about the same. I helped Mandar a lot since no one else will. What else is new there though.

Then there was yesterday. And I swear, everyone just woke up in the morning and said..."I'm gonna do everything to piss Pandora off as much as possible today." And let me tell you, they did a fantastic job.

It wasn't big things that pissed me off, but it's just retarded shit. People have no patience. At all. And the only time my supervisor decides to act like one is to tell me I have to clean the breakroom. Whatever.

And now we're to today. It's trick or treat night in my awesome town. My neice is coming out so I can take her. My boyfriend is also dressing up. He got a penguin costume last night. That will be fun.

I know it's not much, but nothing has really happened. I worked all week and got pissed about politics. What else is new?

2 comments:

Michael said...

I know when I woke up yesterday, i was in the shower, then looking in the mirror as i was brushing my teeth and thought "What can I do to Piss Pandora off...?" haha

You will have to take pictures of that penguin... I think it sounds worth seeing.

The Maze Monster said...

A penguin costume...


Bahaha. I'm sorry, but that's really gay... lol.