Saturday, September 27, 2008

New Rule...

Good Saturday morning all. It felt so good to get to sleep in for once. Jai and Mandar came over last night to watch the debate, and Mandar and myself both fell asleep. Haha oh well. Te debate was pretty good. Kinda boring. But Obama was awesome like usual. McCain was so annoying. "I went there once...". No one cares about your old man stories. Shut up already!

So work yesterday was crappy. Like always. We started inventory which sucked. It's a full inventory this year so EVERYTHING must be counted. Including all the dust on everything. Which I'm allergic to. Oh gosh it was so bad. It felt like my throat was gonna close up. So I helped Mandar count some crap in his area since no one else was. Before that I was "prepping" the stock room for inventory. UGh I got so pissed off. The stupid manatee in the office came out and was bitching about how the stock room still was not ready for inventory. Well ya know, if someone would have told me what the hell I was supposed to be doing to get it ready, that would have helped. But no, I was supposed to read their minds and figure it out for myself. Stupid idiots...

So now I'm at home, relaxing and enjoying my weeked. I have my pre-op appointment this week. Goody. It's at 7 in the morning. Ugh so I have to get up super early for that. Then go to work. That won't be much fun. But I'll be glad when it's all over and I can go back to breathing better.

Jai made me some discs to put on my iPod. The Tudors season 1 and Little Britain seasons 1, 2 and 3. PLUS a couple episodes of Bill Maher. He's so funny. I love the new rules thing. There was this one some guy said.."New Rule: If Bush can go back home, so should the troops." That was just awesome. Totally agree.

Ok well I think I may go play my donkey kong game. Or just watch some tv. I know I have a Grey's Anatomy taped. So I should be able to write some more later. If not, too bad.

2 comments:

The Maze Monster said...

Yeah I hate counting dust... especially when a nice gust goes by and you loose count.

Michael said...

Im glad Inventory is over. I am sick of people's attitudes there, and Tinypants' being to lazy to actually do anything that matters.