Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Resolution..

Well Happy Freakin New Year...

I can't believe it's 2009. And since I've started this blog, I haven't really kept up with it. Which goes along with my new years resolution..

I have decided to make 2 this year. And they're fairly easy, so maybe I can actually stick with it this year. I've decided to:

1. Blog more. I've been really slacking lately. I have things I COULD blog about..but it's not really important.

2. Be more positive. I don't really consider myself a negative person...more a realistic person. As emo as it may sound..I would rather not get my hopes up for something and be let down. I hate that. So I am going to try and be a little more positive this year.

So now, continuing with my blog..

Christmas was awesome. I got my DS I've been wanting. And some other awesome stuff. Had a nice relaxing day with the family. Then that Sunday I went out with Jai and Mandar to do our Christmas thing. Went to Mongolian and saw Twilight. 2 of my favorite things..

Yesterday was New Years. wow 2009. Can't believe it. It will take months for me to remember to write 2009 now.

I've also decided..I just remembered..on all my blog posts..I'm going to add a nice little quote. I've always been a fan of quotes. So I will add one on every post. I can't really call it a quote of the day...cuz face it, I never blog everyday! So here is this posts' quote...

"What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life tomorrow: Our life is the creation of our mind." -The Buddha-

Profound..

1 comment:

The Maze Monster said...

Blogging is not about important stuff, it's about random stuff.