Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm so against everything today...

Ah where to start...

I'm at work. And about to blow somebody's head off. Apparently..I have to be reminded by SOMEONE everyday that I'm a fucking idiot. Excuse me for not knowing every damn part number in the building..I've only been here 3 years. You've been here like your whole life and you don't know them. How's about you get the fucking doobie out of you mouth and maybe you could remember something!

Well my rant is temporarily over. I must finish up my work for today, so I can leave and brave the cold....ugh -35 degree windchill is damn cold!

3 comments:

Michael said...

indeed it is cold! I suggest not taking everything so personally when it comes to a certain person because It is nothing personal...

Anonymous said...

I feel like I know you...

The Maze Monster said...

It's an extra large and so it'll probably drown you, but you can give it a try. If you like it it's yours.