Sunday, November 30, 2008

I love off-brand cereal...

Whoever thought to create cheap cereal is a genius. I just had some off-brand "cocoa pebbles", or "cocoa dynobites" in this case. And they tasted more chocolatley than the expensive stuff. PLUS! you get more!

Enough about my cereal preferences...My weekend is almost over...=(. We had a nice 4 day weekend. I hate SUndays. I start to get into work mode...which is not pleasant. It was a good weekend tho. Had some good food. DIdnt have to work. What else could you ask for?

I still have a ton of shopping to do for christmas. I sure hope we get bonuses soon...if at all. People will sure be pissed if our "manager" doesnt pull through. He hasnt done anything all year..the least he could do is take care of his employees...

I cant wait til christmas though. Its so stressful but i just love this time of the year. Plus i know what im getting and im pumped!

Well I suppose I'll wrap this up...if you know what I mean...

2 comments:

The Maze Monster said...

wrap it up...



like an xmas present!

The Maze Monster said...

Oh ... cereal...


Oh how I miss...


cereal...